Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tony Linde <ae...@star.le.ac.uk> on 2003/02/24 16:24:09 UTC

Deploy with portal/auth

Hi. I want to deploy Cocoon with the beta version of the authorisation
and portal webapps, initially on my Windows laptop for demo but latterly
on a Linux platform. Is this available in a simple war? Or do I need to
go through the build? If the latter, are there any simple instructions
somewhere (I'm sure I came across some once while Google-ing but cannot
find them again)?

Apologies if this a faq - just point me at the answer if it is in a web
page somewhere.

Many thanks,
Tony.

__
Tony Linde                       Phone:  +44 (0)116 223 1292
AstroGrid Project Manager        Fax:    +44 (0)116 252 3311
Dept of Physics & Astronomy      Mobile: +44 (0)7753 603356
University of Leicester          Email:  ael@star.le.ac.uk
Leicester, UK   LE1 7RH          Web:    http://www.astrogrid.org

RE: Deploy with portal/auth

Posted by Tony Linde <ae...@star.le.ac.uk>.
In fact I get the same error trying to log into:
  http://cocoon.cocoondev.org/sunspotdemoportal

Am I missing something obvious here?

Cheers,
Tony.

RE: Deploy with portal/auth

Posted by Tony Linde <ae...@star.le.ac.uk>.
[...]

org.apache.cocoon.sunshine.xml.XMLUtil.getNodesFromPath(XMLUtil.java:871
)
	at
.java:533)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

Any ideas what I did wrong?

Cheers,
Tony.

RE: Deploy with portal/auth