Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Kevin Haverlock <kb...@us.ibm.com> on 2005/04/01 23:31:12 UTC

Sun's Adventure Builder...running on Geronimo?

Quick question....is there any information about getting Sun's Adventure
Builder application running under Geronimo?.  Seems this would be
a good test given (for better or worst) it seems to be a defacto J2EE 1.4
sample application that application servers provide.  (WebSphere, etc)

Just trying to find out some information on this or if it would be a worth
while effort to attempt from here.

http://java.sun.com/developer/releases/adventure/

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

Re: Sun's Adventure Builder...running on Geronimo?

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <ds...@gluecode.com>.
Kevin,

I don't think anyone has tried that one yet.  There are directions on
running the Petstore (http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/PetStore) but
they are a bit old, so I'm sure they work anymore.  It would be
wonderful if you could get the Adventure Builder application working on
Geronimo.  If you need any help, please ask here or for realtime
support try irc.freenode.net channel #geronimo.

-dain