Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kamal Bhatt <kb...@tt.com.au> on 2006/03/21 06:59:51 UTC

Moving through XML files

Hi
I have an XML file. This file has a refererence to another XML file,
which may have yet another reference to another XML file, and so on. I
would like to aggregate/combine all the files that I find without
redundancy (ie having the same file combined twice). Now, I know that
xinclude and XSP is useful here, but what I am talking about goes beyond
simply including data from a file, but recursing through piplelines or
somehow including XSLT capability in an XSP. I could probably do it with
an XSLT and document tag, but the cocoon XSLT FAQ says this is probably
not a good idea.

Any ideas on how to do this?

--
Kamal Bhatt

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail or phone as you must not view, disseminate, distribute or copy this email without our consent. We do not accept any liability in connection with any computer virus, data corruption, incompleteness, or unauthorised amendment of this email. It is the sole responsibility of the receiver to scan for viruses before opening.