Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Obantec Support <su...@obantec.net> on 2004/10/27 19:52:46 UTC

Shared Bayes but users own user_prefs

Hi

SA2.63

I wonder if anyone has a sitewide config for having the bayes files under
the spamd users .spamassassin directory and still let users have their own
$HOME/.spamassassin/user_prefs

Or is this not possible.

I don't want the bayes files to add to the users quota.

Mark

Re: Shared Bayes but users own user_prefs

Posted by Obantec Support <su...@obantec.net>.
Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.

Posted by Obantec Support <su...@obantec.net>.

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.