Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/07/31 15:49:02 UTC

initial commits need to be moderated (Was: svn commit: r226577)

Max Pfingsthorn wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Sorry about that... I wasn't quite sure what this cvs list was for until now.. I subscribed now as well.
> I was just trying out my svn access, so things were bound to go wrong somewhere ;)
>
> bye!
> max

This is always the case with every new committer,
whether they are subscribed or not. The first commits
need to be moderated. As moderator, you need to add them
to the "allow" list by using reply-to-all.

David

Re: initial commits need to be moderated (Was: svn commit: r226577)

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> David Crossley a ?crit :
> >
> >...This is always the case with every new committer,
> >whether they are subscribed or not. The first commits
> >need to be moderated. As moderator, you need to add them
> >to the "allow" list by using reply-to-all...
>
> Thanks for the info - I've done it for Max but I didn't know it was the
> general case.

Mmmm, that is what it says at
http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html
at "Commit diff emails" section. However i wonder if it
is because they are not subscribed when they do their
first commit.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 31 juil. 05, à 15:49, David Crossley a écrit :
> ...This is always the case with every new committer,
> whether they are subscribed or not. The first commits
> need to be moderated. As moderator, you need to add them
> to the "allow" list by using reply-to-all...

Thanks for the info - I've done it for Max but I didn't know it was the
general case.
-Bertrand