Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu> on 2008/03/21 22:13:27 UTC

[vote] release maven-reporting-impl 2.0.4.1

The old version 2.0.4 is trying to use an obsolete method in the
plugin-plugin tools. This was removed in 1.0-alpha-10 of the
doxia-site-render and causes problems with newer plugin tools and 2.0.9.
This release was cut from the old 2.0.4 tag because it's 2 years old and
the trunk has tons of changes and is too risky to try and shove out now.

Maven 2.0.9 is dependent on this release.

This has just one change from 2.0.4:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3476

Staged at: http://people.apache.org/~brianf/staging-repository

Branch:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/shared/branches/maven-reporting-i
mpl-2.0.4.1-dev

Tag:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/shared/tags/maven-reporting-impl-
2.0.4.1

Vote is open for 72hrs: +1

Re: [vote] release maven-reporting-impl 2.0.4.1

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.
+1

-john

On Mar 21, 2008, at 5:13 PM, Brian E. Fox wrote:

> The old version 2.0.4 is trying to use an obsolete method in the
> plugin-plugin tools. This was removed in 1.0-alpha-10 of the
> doxia-site-render and causes problems with newer plugin tools and
> 2.0.9.
> This release was cut from the old 2.0.4 tag because it's 2 years
> old and
> the trunk has tons of changes and is too risky to try and shove out
> now.
>

> Maven 2.0.9 is dependent on this release.
>

> This has just one change from 2.0.4:
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3476
>

> Staged at: http://people.apache.org/~brianf/staging-repository
>

> Branch:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/shared/branches/maven-
> reporting-i
> mpl-2.0.4.1-dev
>

> Tag:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/shared/tags/maven-reporting-
> impl-
> 2.0.4.1
>

> Vote is open for 72hrs: +1

---
John Casey
Committer and PMC Member, Apache Maven
mail: jdcasey at commonjava dot org
blog: http://www.ejlife.net/blogs/john
rss: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ejlife/john

Re: [vote-2] release maven-reporting-impl 2.0.4.1

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
+1

Working fine now. Thanks Brian!

Brian E. Fox wrote:
> Restaged, only the group Id has changed back to
> org.apache.maven.reporting. The original was out for 3 days, this vote
> will be for an additional 24 hours given the small change.

Dennis Lundberg

Re: [vote-2] release maven-reporting-impl 2.0.4.1

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
+1

-Lukas

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Results: +4: Brian, Jason, John, Dennis

I'll go ahead to wrap it up.

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
+1

-Lukas

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
+1

On 24-Mar-08, at 9:10 AM, Brian E. Fox wrote:
> Anyone else?

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

RE: [vote] release maven-reporting-impl 2.0.4.1

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Nice catch. I knew I didn't want to use the new parent for a reason but
it was a disaster trying to get everything updated correctly.

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
-1

--
Dennis Lundberg