Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by sh...@sms.at on 2005/08/12 07:54:00 UTC

MyFaces Calendar

Hello!

I have two questions concerning the calendar component of myFaces.

1) which Type the value attribute expects?  (String, Date, Calendar)

2) is it possible to eliminate the texfield, when I want to use the calendar as a popup. If not, is it possible that you can see the choosen Value from the calendar in the textfield also after click on the submit-Button?

Maybe someone knows a web-side where I can find detailed information about this component because I can't find a good example.

Thanks!
Conny

--
Ein Service von http://www.sms.at

Re: MyFaces Calendar

Posted by Ron <ro...@ronsmits.org>.
Also have a look at the examples. they explain a lot just by reading the
source

Ron

On Fri, 2005-08-12 at 07:58 +0200, Martin Marinschek wrote:
> the value binding needs to be to a date value.
>
> you see the value if it is still in the backing bean.
>
> regards,
>
> Martin
>
> On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 07:54 +0200, shed@sms.at <sh...@sms.at> wrote:
>         Hello!
>
>         I have two questions concerning the calendar component of
>         myFaces.
>
>         1) which Type the value attribute expects?  (String, Date,
>         Calendar)
>
>         2) is it possible to eliminate the texfield, when I want to
>         use the calendar as a popup. If not, is it possible that you
>         can see the choosen Value from the calendar in the textfield
>         also after click on the submit-Button?
>
>         Maybe someone knows a web-side where I can find detailed
>         information about this component because I can't find a good
>         example.
>
>         Thanks!
>         Conny
>
>         --
>         Ein Service von http://www.sms.at

--
Linux. Where do you want to go tomorrow?

Re: MyFaces Calendar

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.