Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by simran <si...@leonardchristian.com> on 2002/08/28 01:26:02 UTC

Apache::AuthCookie causing "Use of uninitialized value." in error log...

Hi All,

I have written some code that seems to work fine with no perl warnings
in the error log... and i was using it quite successfully using
Apache::AuthCookie under mod_perl.

However, when i put this in my apache configuration file:

  PerlFixupHandler Apache::AuthCookie->recognize_user

I start getting the following warning message in my
apache error log file:

  Use of uninitialized value.

The software is still working fine, but its just annoying to see this
warning message appear in the file.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I modified my copy of Apache/AuthCookie.pm to ensure that its
recognize_user had no chance of having uninitialized vars, but i still
got the message...!!!

simran.