Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Gabriele Columbro <ga...@apache.org> on 2010/09/10 20:32:35 UTC

0.1.0-rc2 release code freeze

Hey guys,
I'm working on the new release so,  despite Maven ensures atomicity of
my operations :) , I'd like to ask to abstain from committing in the
next hour or so.

I'll keep you posted,
ciao!

Gab

--

Gabriele Columbro
Alfresco Software, Ltd.

http://www.mindthegab.com
http://twitter.com/mindthegabz

" Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue. "

Re: 0.1.0-rc2 release code freeze

Posted by Gabriele Columbro <co...@gmail.com>.
The release email has been sent out and the vote is on!

You can safely commit on the 0.2.0-incubating development version in
trunk now.

Thanks,
Gab

On Sep 10, 2010, at 8:32 PM, Gabriele Columbro wrote:

> Hey guys,
> I'm working on the new release so,  despite Maven ensures atomicity
> of my operations :) , I'd like to ask to abstain from committing in
> the next hour or so.
>
> I'll keep you posted,
> ciao!
>
> Gab
>
> --
>
> Gabriele Columbro
> Alfresco Software, Ltd.
>
> http://www.mindthegab.com
> http://twitter.com/mindthegabz
>
> " Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue. "

--

Eng. Gabriele Columbro
Alfresco Software, Ltd.

M: +31 (0)627 565 103