Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2015/11/04 03:02:19 UTC

Planning to imminently run 1.0.3 and 1.1.3 release candidates along with 0.98.16

1.0.2 was released on Mon Aug 31 2015, 64 days ago. There are 71 issues
marked as complete with a fix version of 1.0.3. (There are also 18
unresolved issues targeting this version.)

1.1.2 was released on Tue Sep 01 2015, 63 days ago. There are 83 issues
marked as complete with a fix version of 1.1.3. (There are also 3
unresolved issues targeting this version.)

Unless objection, I'll RM 1.0.3 and 1.1.3 candidates along with 0.98.16
when it's ready to go. There are two backport issues pending review for
0.98 and 5 other unresolved issues I hope to get to. Probably I will end up
spinning all of the RC bits over the weekend ready for Monday of next week.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Planning to imminently run 1.0.3 and 1.1.3 release candidates along with 0.98.16

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
No that sounds good Nick. Thanks for that.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
bq.  retiring 1.0 branch and releases

I would vote for the retirement of 1.0 release.

Cheers

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@gmail.com>.
Agreed, we can do 1.0.3 or 1.0.4 as the last scheduled release from 1.0.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.