Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Ming Zhang <bl...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/13 02:26:49 UTC

qpid wan performance

Hi All

Wonder where I could find some information about qpid performance
under WAN? One major reason we do not want to use ganglia but building
something with QMF is that ganglia over WAN sucks.

Another question is about the exchange. Let say if two console is in
site A but different nodes thus different exchange. And agent is in
site B. Site A and B are connected over the WAN. When agent needs to
push data to both consoles, will same data go over the WAN twice? Any
way to let single piece of data only go over WAN once?

Thanks!

Ming

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: qpid wan performance

Posted by Ming Zhang <bl...@gmail.com>.
so any recommendation on how to deploy brokers, especially over the WAN?

originally i thought putting brokers on every physical node. so the
communication between agent/console and broker is stable/easier. and
let broker to handle all the WAN complexity...

Ming

Re: qpid wan performance

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.