Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2009/10/28 03:57:24 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Lucene MeetUp in Oakland, CA - Tue Nov 3rd @ 8PM

(cross posted to many user lists, please confine reply to general@lucene)

There will be a Lucene meetup next week at ApacheCon in Oakland, CA on
Tuesday, November 3rd. Meetups are free (the rest of the conference is
not). See: http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/LuceneAtApacheConUs2009

For other meetups at ApacheCon, see
http://www.us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/schedule/meetups.

Also, one last reminder, we have a lot of Lucene/Solr related content
scheduled for ApacheCon including Lucene and Solr training (Monday and
Tuesday), two full days of Lucene related talks on Thursday and Friday,
plus the Meetup. I also know there will be a lot of Lucene ecosystem
committers at AC this year, so it's a great way to interact with people
working on your favorite Lucene projects. See http://www.us.apachecon.com
for more info on the conference.

-Hoss (channeling Grant)