Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ron Crayton <rj...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/19 15:43:49 UTC

PersistentManager

The documentation for the PersistentManager has contained the following warning since Tomcat 4.1.   Is it really still considered experimental?

WARNING - Use of this Manager implementation has not been thoroughly tested, and should be considered experimental!

Thanks.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: PersistentManager

Posted by Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>.
Considering there are a number of issues with it (that I provided
patches for a while back that were not accepted) I'd say it should be.

Also session passivation and activation listeners are not called...