Posted to users@unomi.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org> on 2021/11/09 13:31:21 UTC

First Apache Unomi Meetup on November 18th, 2021 1600-1800 CEST

Hi all,

The agenda for the first Apache Unomi Meetup is now finalized.

I have created a page on the Unomi website for the meetup:

http://unomi.apache.org/community/events/meetups/2021-11-18.html

Please register if you plan to attend, as it helps with the
planning process.

I hope to see you then!

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,
  Serge...

Re: First Apache Unomi Meetup on November 18th, 2021 1600-1800 CEST

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.
Also, I have posted on Twitter and LinkedIn, relaying the messages would
greatly help.

Here's the tweet:

https://twitter.com/sergehuber/status/1458066886533525504

And the LinkedIn post:

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/sergehuber_first-apache-unomi-meetup-activity-6863833972003098624-AZQ5

Thank you.
Best regards,
  Serge...

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bhagi Raj Limbu <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Serge,

Sorry for the late reply. I have a few questions on Apache Unomi that I
think should be addressed based on my CDP experience.

   1. Do you have a roadmap that allows multiple fields to take into
   consideration on merge strategy? As far I know Apache Unomi supports a
   single field instead of multiple fields to unify a profile known by golden
   profile.
   2. Apache Unomi does not have a concept of a data mart and all the data
   are in a single database (elastic search). How are you going to address
   this?
   3. There are cases where brands would like to store the transaction data
   to re-promote based on their customer's past purchases behavior. And the
   CDP is a single source of truth where it consolidates all the promotions
   traditional database. Do you have thought about how are going to solve this
   problem?

Thank you.

Regards and Metta,
Bhagi

--
Regards and Metta,
Bhagi

Re: First Apache Unomi Meetup on November 18th, 2021 1600-1800 CEST

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
Hello Bhaji,

I fully understand, it is not possible to find a timeslot for the whole
planet. I should be able to record it and if so I'll share it after the
fact.

But if you have any points you would want me to include in my presentation,
now is a perfect time to ask :)

cheers,
  Serge...
Serge Huber
CTO & Co-Founder
T +41 22 361 3424
9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland
jahia.com <http://www.jahia.com/>
SKYPE | LINKEDIN <https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergehuber> | TWITTER
<https://twitter.com/sergehuber> | VCARD
<http://www.jahia.com/vcard/HuberSerge.vcf>

> JOIN OUR COMMUNITY <http://www.jahia.com/> to evaluate, get trained and
to discover why Jahia is a leading User Experience Platform (UXP) for
Digital Transformation.

Posted by Bhagi Raj Limbu <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Serge,

--