Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Jiajie Zhong <zh...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/06 13:17:42 UTC

[DISCUSS] What's next released version, 3.0.0 or 3.0.0-beta-3

Hi all,

Several days ago, we just release the dolphinscheduler version
3.0.0-beta-2, and it is time to talk about the next released version
of dolphinscheduler. The community has two voices currently:

* Directly release 3.0.0. because we have already released three
pre-release versions (300a, 300b1, and 300b2), and fix many bugs in
those pre-release versions, the community very eager to try the stable
version, and some of them want to run version 3.0.0 in their
production environment.
* Released 3.0.0-beta-3. because some of our release tarball in
version 2.X.X have some unexpected bugs and frustrating our users, so
we should release one or two pre-release versions to make sure the
stable version is stable. specifically task concurrency, the pressure
test of master and worker.

--
Best Wish
— Jiajie