Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com> on 2002/12/08 21:02:46 UTC

Re: Apache / mod_dtcl crashing under W2K

davidw@dedasys.com (David N. Welton) writes:

> I have a suspicion that The Answer may be to develop an apache 2.0
> port for the windows folks, as the apache/windows guys seem to be
> much more enthusiastic about that system.

On this note - I would actually like to ask the windows users out
there if 2.0 would indeed by an option that would solve your problems,
or if it's really necessary to find something that works for 1.3.  I
will do my best to act accordingly, within the limits of feasibility.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/