Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by George I Matkovits <ma...@qwest.net> on 2001/04/23 05:03:04 UTC

Re: SOAP vs. J2EE

JMS has a 'free' implementation over HTTP. Also a JMS wrapper for MQSeries is
also available from IBM (MQSeries can be bridged to MSMQ, only within a LAN).
SOAP is great for Java/MS inter operation. For 'reliable'  and 'scalable'
Enterprise messaging I would use JMS over HTTP and I am a true 'SOAP' bigot! :-)

I also use J2EE. I am an engineer and IMHO NOBODY invented the universal
programming unswer to all and everything, yet! (42?)
Regards - George