Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Yuri Dario <mc...@mclink.it> on 2012/03/27 21:38:32 UTC

OS/2 r1303653 build missing extension blobs

Hi,

I have build latest dev build, but packaging fails because of

preparing 6 extension blobs for language en-US:
    dict-en.oxt
    en_CA_2_0_0.oxt
    en_US.oxt
    dict-en-au-2008-12-15.oxt
    dict-en_ZA-2009.10.22.oxt
    dict-en-nz-2008-12-03.oxt
..
..
ERROR: Could not copy M:/OOo/bot/ext_sources/dict-en.oxt to
M:\OOo\bot\main\instsetoo_native\util\..\os2gcci.pro/OpenOffice/archiv
e/install/en-US_inprogress/OOo_3.4.0_os2gcci_install-arc_en-US/OpenOff
ice.org 3/share/extensions/install/dict-en.oxt

and I miss them.

Where are these files built from?

thanks!

--
Bye,

	Yuri Dario

/*
 * OS/2 open source software
 * http://web.os2power.com/yuri
 * http://www.netlabs.org
*/

Re: OS/2 r1303653 build missing extension blobs

Posted by Yuri Dario <mc...@mclink.it>.
hi Oliver,

> These are automatically downloaded, when running command "bootstrap" in folder main.
> These extensions are only bundled and are not located in the repository due to their licenses.

ah now I see;  I was using only fetch_tarballs script to get missing
parts. I will add the download extension script too.

thanks

--
Bye,

	Yuri Dario

/*
 * OS/2 open source software
 * http://web.os2power.com/yuri
 * http://www.netlabs.org
*/

Re: OS/2 r1303653 build missing extension blobs

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.

Am 27.03.2012 um 21:38 schrieb "Yuri Dario" <mc...@mclink.it>:

> Hi,
>
> I have build latest dev build, but packaging fails because of
>
> preparing 6 extension blobs for language en-US:
>    dict-en.oxt
>    en_CA_2_0_0.oxt
>    en_US.oxt
>    dict-en-au-2008-12-15.oxt
>    dict-en_ZA-2009.10.22.oxt
>    dict-en-nz-2008-12-03.oxt
> ..
> ..
> ERROR: Could not copy M:/OOo/bot/ext_sources/dict-en.oxt to
> M:\OOo\bot\main\instsetoo_native\util\..\os2gcci.pro/OpenOffice/archiv
> e/install/en-US_inprogress/OOo_3.4.0_os2gcci_install-arc_en-US/OpenOff
> ice.org 3/share/extensions/install/dict-en.oxt
>

> and I miss them.
>
> Where are these files built from?

These are automatically downloaded, when running command "bootstrap" in folder main.
These extensions are only bundled and are not located in the repository due to their licenses.

Best regards, Oliver