Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2017/11/19 22:35:02 UTC

Re: [royale-asjs] branch develop updated: Use fixed version in pom instead property for CreateJSExample

Hi,

> -      <version>${royale.typedefs.version}</version>
> +      <version>0.9.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

Is hard coding the version number really a good idea? We would have to change it every release.

Also setting it to snapshot may mean inconsistent results from time to time as snapshots change.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [royale-asjs] branch develop updated: Use fixed version in pom instead property for CreateJSExample

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
I will probably revert it soon.

Thanks, Piotr

--