Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Nicolas Dufour <nr...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/04 14:35:39 UTC

Re: Goals for 2014

Thanks Dirkjan,

Speaking of the merge, is there any updates for both (rcouch and bigcouch)?

Thanks,

Nicolas

Re: Goals for 2014

Posted by Robert Samuel Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
Gotcha, sounds fair. This is the kind of mistake that arises when we don’t talk and merely see bits go by.

Once a few more folks confirm that 1843-feature-bigcouch stands up and can at least do validate_doc_update on a few other platforms, I’ll consider the rebar.config.script work in a good enough shape to discuss it for merging. It’s broadly what you had except it turns out rebar itself can do the os:type selection using regex’s and it’s possible to pass different environments for each port (so couch_icu_driver is no longer linked to spidermonkey for no reason).

B.

Re: Goals for 2014

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Goals for 2014

Posted by Robert Samuel Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: Goals for 2014

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Goals for 2014

Posted by Robert Samuel Newson <rn...@apache.org>.

Re: Goals for 2014

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Goals for 2014

Posted by Nicolas Dufour <nr...@gmail.com>.
Oh ok. I thought there would have been some update posts somewhere about it.

Hey Robert, anything that is testable already in couch from bigcouch?
Anything to add about how rebar is used here?
Thanks Benoit from the heads up on rcouch.

Nicolas

Re: Goals for 2014

Posted by Dirkjan Ochtman <di...@ochtman.nl>.