Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2013/09/25 17:04:12 UTC

Hokkaido University Builds Academic Cloud with CloudStack

So I found an interesting PDF about Hokkaido University Building Academic Cloud with CloudStack, you can purchase the PDF for only $3,500.. I honestly hope it's a price mistake, but for now as I see it - the price stands @ $3,500

http://www.amazon.com/Hokkaido-University-Academic-CloudStack-Systems/dp/B009C6R4UC/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1380063045&sr=8-4&keywords=cloudstack

Re: Hokkaido University Builds Academic Cloud with CloudStack

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.
Yeah and I just found out that this is a different division of IDC that we
can't get to through Citrix. :-(

Matt

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
That was my next thought, I but I decided not to voice it,

I'm quite certain they deliver the paper overnight from japan via private jet and it the used gold ink with diamond engravings.

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.
You're right on the customer part. I'll ask our marketing team if they
might reach out for a freebie.

Matt

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Yes.. I responded to one, the book was based of ACS Incubator version, so all links are broken.

They need to make a revision 2.0 with latest changes I guess.

Posted by Kelly Hair <ke...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.
Do we have anyone in the JCSEG that might have contacts in the Hokkaido
University that could talk to them about providing us a use case on this
document?

Matt