Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Laxman, Vidya" <VL...@Tilion.com> on 2000/10/30 21:56:08 UTC

Parser Limitations?

Hi Folks,

  Is there a common place where one is trying to capture all the parser
limitations?

1. Like the maximum size of the file that the parser can parse successfully?

2. The size in each tag.

3. Total number of nested tags that the parser can handle. Like I had
mentioned before, it chokes at 260 nested tags.

   Also, is the test harness available for the xerces 1.2.1.

Thanks,
-Vidya
www.tilion.com

Re: Parser Limitations?

Posted by Eric Ye <er...@locus.apache.org>.
If you don't mind, you can send the file with 260 nested tags to my email
address : ericye@locus.apache.org, I'll take a look at it.
_____

Eric Ye * IBM, JTC - Silicon Valley * ericye@locus.apache.org