Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2006/10/27 08:55:23 UTC

Re: svn commit: r468218 - in /geronimo/xbean/trunk/xbean-spring-common/src/main/java/org/apache/xbean/spring/generator: DocumentationGenerator.java NamespaceMapping.java WikiDocumentationGenerator.java XsdGenerator.java

On 10/27/06, dblevins@apache.org <db...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: dblevins
> Date: Thu Oct 26 18:03:47 2006
> New Revision: 468218

> +            b = Utils.isSimpleType(type)? Boolean.TRUE: Boolean.FALSE;

It could be much easier if it were executed on Java 1.5 and above
only. How cumbersome it looks. I meant to have asked you about why do
you use the ternary '?' operator as the first operand would be fine
(plus autoboxing), but then realized we're on Java 1.4. It just caught
my sight and couldn't resist to mention it ;-)

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.jaceklaskowski.pl