Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by machak <m....@onehippo.com> on 2011/12/28 14:02:30 UTC

ANN: OpenJPA Intellij plugin

Hi all,

if you happen to use Intellij, there is a OpenJPA enhancer plugin available
through Intellij plugin repository.
Usage instructions are very simple and can be found here:
https://github.com/machak/enhancer/wiki

Any issues can be reported here:
https://github.com/machak/enhancer/issues

cheers,
marijan

Re: ANN: OpenJPA Intellij plugin

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi!

Best is to post your questions to the dev@openjpa.a.o list.
We will be happy to provide help as good as we can :)

We are sometimes also available on irc.freenode.net channel #openjpa

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Pinaki Poddar <pp...@apache.org>.
Thank you for your contribution and interest in OpenJPA.
Mark Struberg/Donald Woods have developed/managed development tools for
OpenJPA and you can reach them to explore how your contribution can be
integrated in OpenJPA distribution.

-----
Pinaki Poddar
Chair, Apache OpenJPA Project