Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Satoshi Shirasuna <si...@is.titech.ac.jp> on 2001/10/26 08:38:40 UTC

2-dimensional array

Does anybody know any sample of 2-dimensional array? I know
multidimensional array are not supported by SOAP Apache. Dose anybody
implement own serializer/deserializer. Could someone give me any
sample code?

Thanks,

Satoshi

Re: 2-dimensional array

Posted by Heitzso <he...@home.com>.
Satoshi Shirasuna wrote:

>Does anybody know any sample of 2-dimensional array? I know
>multidimensional array are not supported by SOAP Apache. Dose anybody
>implement own serializer/deserializer. Could someone give me any
>sample code?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Satoshi

It's a kludge, but for expediencey I just use a single dimension array
and an integer noting the number of columns.  Fast, easy, gets the job done.

I'll be curious to see what the recommended mechanism is from others,
I'ld like to do it a cleaner way.

Re: 2-dimensional array

Posted by Heitzso <he...@home.com>.