Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Chiranjeevi Paruchur <CP...@orga.com> on 2001/08/27 15:48:38 UTC

Conversion of DeploymentDescriptor.xml to .wsdl file

Hi! All,

Can I convert DeploymentDescriptor.xml file into a .wsdl file.

Do we have any tools to do that.

Thanks in advance.
Chiran

Re: Conversion of DeploymentDescriptor.xml to .wsdl file

Posted by Radek Wisniewski <rw...@datenknecht.de>.
You are looking probably something like this:
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/webservicestoolkit

Radek Wisniewski
www.datenknecht.de

Posted by Radek Wisniewski <rw...@datenknecht.de>.