Posted to users@maven.apache.org by um...@comcast.net on 2007/04/10 21:40:22 UTC

Maven 2.x in quiet mode

I apologize if this is a FAQ. Is there a way to run Maven 2.x in quiet mode?
I run Maven under CruiseControl and get verbose reports, which I 'd like to trim down.

Tx,

/U

Re: Maven 2.x in quiet mode

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
I assume you already tried mvn -q??

C:\cvs_root>mvn -h

usage: mvn [options] [<goal(s)>] [<phase(s)>]

 -q,--quiet                    Quiet output - only show errors
 -C,--strict-checksums         Fail the build if checksums don't match
 -c,--lax-checksums            Warn if checksums don't match
 -P,--activate-profiles        Comma-delimited list of profiles to
                               activate
 -ff,--fail-fast               Stop at first failure in reactorized builds
 -fae,--fail-at-end            Only fail the build afterwards; allow all
                               non-impacted builds to continue
 -B,--batch-mode               Run in non-interactive (batch) mode
 -fn,--fail-never              NEVER fail the build, regardless of project
                               result
 -up,--update-plugins          Synonym for cpu
 -N,--non-recursive            Do not recurse into sub-projects
 -npr,--no-plugin-registry     Don't use ~/.m2/plugin-registry.xml for
                               plugin versions
 -U,--update-snapshots         Forces a check for updated releases and
                               snapshots on remote repositories
 -cpu,--check-plugin-updates   Force upToDate check for any relevant
                               registered plugins
 -npu,--no-plugin-updates      Suppress upToDate check for any relevant
                               registered plugins
 -D,--define                   Define a system property
 -X,--debug                    Produce execution debug output
 -e,--errors                   Produce execution error messages
 -f,--file                     Force the use of an alternate POM file.
 -h,--help                     Display help information
 -o,--offline                  Work offline
 -r,--reactor                  Execute goals for project found in the
                               reactor
 -s,--settings                 Alternate path for the user settings file
 -v,--version                  Display version information

Wayne

Re: Maven 2.x in quiet mode

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.
Good day,

Nope. You'd have to use at least maven 2.0.5 :) As to running 2.0.4 in quiet
mode, I know no such way to do so :)

Cheers,
Franz