Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Amit Kulkarni <am...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/24 14:57:13 UTC

Remote Desktop Connection settings for testing Web Application

Hello All,
 Can any one provide me the details for RDC settings that are necessary for
running the script and also the procedure for recording and changes and that
need to be done.
I read a bit posted on wiki.jmeter but couldnt succeed so plz help.
 Amit Kulkarni

--
To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the
only end of life.

Re: Remote Desktop Connection settings for testing Web Application

Posted by Amit Kulkarni <am...@gmail.com>.
I will log on to Remote Destop Connection and connect to PC which is located
in US and then record my script and execute the same on the machine located
in US in order to do this what are the settings that need to be done in
jmeter.properties and settings.
 Amit

Posted by Mike Measel <mm...@wilytech.com>.

Posted by Amit Kulkarni <am...@gmail.com>.