Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/01 07:51:33 UTC

Re: SOAP fault not working in axis2c 1.4

Hi Naveen,

"naveen bhat" <na...@googlemail.com> writes:

>  Hi Dinesh,
>
>  Please find the server log file (axis2.log) attached.

I looked through your log files seems there is nothing wrong with
Axis2/C engine. Does your service work for correct request ?

thanks,
Dinesh

--
http://nethu.org

Re: SOAP fault not working in axis2c 1.4

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Naveen,

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 11:57 AM, naveen bhat <na...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Dinesh,
>
>              I hope the problem description in my previous mail was
> precise.
> Kindly let me know if you need more details.Let me know how can i solve the
> problem regarding SOAP fault.

Sorry I was unable to look onto it. Ill have a look on it today.

thanks,
Dinesh

--
http://nethu.org/

Re: SOAP fault not working in axis2c 1.4

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
We have to add a test for custom SOAP messages.

Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
> Dinesh Premalal wrote:
>> Hi Naveen,
>>
>> Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> I think there was a bug in Axis2/C 1.4.0 release. However it seems
>>> fixed in the current svn head. Could you please test against svn
>>> head ?
>> please comment
>>     axis2_msg_ctx_set_no_content (new_msg_ctx, env, AXIS2_FALSE);
>>
>> in src/core/receivers/raw_xml_in_out_msg_recv.c:223
>>
>> it will fix the problem.
>
> BTW, this is a bug introduced recently, and would be fixed in a future
> release.
>
> Samisa...
>
>> thanks,
>> Dinesh

>> Release Date: 6/3/2008 7:00 AM

Samisa Abeysinghe
Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.

Re: SOAP fault not working in axis2c 1.4

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Naveen,

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi Naveen,

"naveen bhat" <na...@googlemail.com> writes:

> Hi Dinesh,
>
>              I hope the problem description in my previous mail was precise.
> Kindly let me know if you need more details.Let me know how can i solve the
> problem regarding SOAP fault.

I think there was a bug in Axis2/C 1.4.0 release. However it seems
fixed in the current svn head. Could you please test against svn head ?

If you need more details.

my request
----------
POST /axis2/services/mtom HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:9090

--MIMEBoundarydd4beea4-318d-1dd1-2c85-0014a427f4ad
content-transfer-encoding: binary
content-id: <0....@apache.org>content-type: application/xop+xml;charset=UTF-8;type="text/xml";
      <soapenv:Header xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
         <wsa:To>http://localhost:9090/axis2/services/mtom</wsa:To>
         <wsa:Action>http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/samples/mtomSample</wsa:Action>
         <wsa:MessageID>dd4bcf78-318d-1dd1-2c84-0014a427f4ad</wsa:MessageID>
      </soapenv:Header>
      <soapenv:Body>
         <ns1:mtomSample xmlns:ns1="http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/samples/mtom"></ns1:mtomSample>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>--MIMEBoundarydd4beea4-318d-1dd1-2c85-0014a427f4ad--

response
---------
HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Date: Tue Jun  3 22:25:26 2008 GMT
Server: Axis2C/1.4.0 (Simple Axis2 HTTP Server)

   <soapenv:Header xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
      <wsa:Action>http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/samples/mtomSample</wsa:Action>
      <wsa:MessageID>dd5081d0-318d-1dd1-35f4-0014a427f4ad</wsa:MessageID>
      <wsa:RelatesTo wsa:RelationshipType="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/reply">dd4bcf78-318d-1dd1-2c84-0014a427f4ad</wsa:RelatesTo>
   </soapenv:Header>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <soapenv:Fault>
         <faultcode>soapenv:Sender</faultcode>
         <faultstring>NULL parameter was passed when a non NULL parameter was expected</faultstring>
         <detail>
            <EchoServiceError></EchoServiceError>
         </detail>
      </soapenv:Fault>

Posted by naveen bhat <na...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Dinesh,

             I hope the problem description in my previous mail was precise.
Kindly let me know if you need more details.Let me know how can i solve the
problem regarding SOAP fault.

Thanks in advance,
Navin Bhat

Posted by naveen bhat <na...@googlemail.com>.