Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by An...@gxs.com on 2012/07/26 19:09:31 UTC

modifyUserWSDLPortAddress in services.xml

Hello,

I want to understand how axis2 decides which IP/Host name to use when the modifyUserWSDLPortAddress element is set to "true" in services.xml. I couldn't find a good document describing this. In our case for one of the services, this is getting resolved to an IP address which we do not recognize. Other web services which have the same settings uses the expected hostname. So, we are confused as to where and how axis2 is getting the IP address we do not recognize.

Any insight into this is appreciated.

Regards,
Aneel