Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/20 04:59:59 UTC

Pull the latest Tomcat codes to our own repository

Hi,
   Seems many changes are done to Tomcat trunk since we pulled the codes
last time. I am thinking to pull the codes. Before that, I would like to
know whether anyone is working on our own Tomcat repository.
   Thanks.

--
Ivan

Re: Pull the latest Tomcat codes to our own repository

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
I have pulled the latest Tomcat trunk codes to our own repository.  Some
extra changes are included :
a. Comment out the reference of BackupManager in the HTMLManagerServlet due
to the recursive dependency. I have posted an email to Tomcat community,
let's wait to see ...
b. Replace the reference of Globles with static string in the japser module,
as we do not wish it depends on Catalia.
c. Include the extra fix for AsyncLisener.
I will deploy the snapshots to the repository later if everything works
well.

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Or update the codes to use reflection invocation ?

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.