Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Denis Wang <dw...@brandmuscle.com> on 2003/04/02 17:42:18 UTC

RE: [OT] Help: JavaScript pop-up menu goes behind drop down list i n Internet Explorer

Thanks a lot.  I will have a try.
Denis

Posted by Dan Allen <da...@mojavelinux.com>.
While this is a shameless plug, I have worked many hours on an open
source solution to this problem, so I felt it needed mentioning
here.  I wrote a menu system called domMenu and it uses a radial
algorithm to detect select boxes and hides them as necessary when
opening a menu.  The same algorithm is also in domTT, a tooltip
library I wrote.  The code is easily abstractable if you don't want
to use the actually libaries for the menu/tooltip.  Check them out
at

http://mojavelinux.com

Dan

Daniel Allen, <da...@mojavelinux.com>
http://www.mojavelinux.com/

RE: [OT] Help: JavaScript pop-up menu goes behind drop down list i n Internet Explorer

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@sopragroup.com>.
I know that CoolMenu 3 hasn't this problem.

You can study the sources in struts-menu where there's an example.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/struts-menu/

Arnaud