Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Bernd Ruehlicke <BR...@lgc.com> on 2005/05/06 20:42:49 UTC

Info of what fixes go into 10.1 release ?

Hi there,

I added a patch to http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-147  a
while ago.

I just want to know how I can figure out if this is making it into the
next release.
Do we have a site where we list what is going into the 10.1 release ?

Thanx
B-)

-----
I use Derby because I'm worth it

Re: Info of what fixes go into 10.1 release ?

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 5/6/05, Bernd Ruehlicke <BR...@lgc.com> wrote:
> I just want to know how I can figure out if this is making it into the
> next release.
> Do we have a site where we list what is going into the 10.1 release ?

While this is not really an answer to your specific question - whether
or not the fix for Derby-147 has been fixed in 10.1 - you can see a
list of which Jira entries were marked as fixed in 10.1 so far if you
scroll down to the 10.1.0.0 section here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel

I also find the following view useful as it contains a little more information:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10594&fixfor=10993

andrew