Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com> on 2012/11/27 14:55:27 UTC

[5.3.6] Date picker flickers

I recently changed my app's design and I'm currently porting pages from the
old templates to new ones. Now everything is almost done but when I click
the date picker image to popup the date picker control, it flickers and
vanishes right away !

I noticed it's css properties, it changes and then "display" is finally set
to "none". Nothing wrong is shown in the JS console. I tried it on
Chrome(Version 23.0.1271.64 m) and Firefox (16.0.2) and I get the same
behavior.

Has anyone faced a similar case ? Also I would appreciate if you recommend
a prototype\scriptaculous based *datetime* picker (for dates and time).

Thank you.

Re: [5.3.6] Date picker flickers

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.
Its rather a silly mistake, I had the t:datefield component within it's
t:label component
<t:label for="dateId">
<t:datefield t:id="dateId"/>
<t:/label>

Relocating the t:datefield component outside the t:label component fixed
the problem. Thank you for your help :)

Re: [5.3.6] Date picker flickers

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.