Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by A K <ma...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/28 16:51:19 UTC

Reply - ServiceBus Error- It is not possible for an entity that requires sessions to create a non-sessionful message receiver

Hi Robbie,

NOTE - Just now I subscribed to the user mailing list, so I haven't
received email earlier for your reply. I checked through mail archive.
Sorry in advance if it creates a new email thread.

Thanks for quick reply on my query. Qpid-JMS-Client widely used in our
organization, so we are trying to solve this issue with Qpid-JMS-Client
which will be easy to roll out.

I did testing with Microsoft SDK and was able to receive messages.
Microsoft SDK also uses "proton-j" library .
Microsoft SDK needs sessionId(JMXGroupId) to receive messages.

Please find attached
1. Sample Microsoft SDK code - ReceiveNamedSessionAsyncSample.txt -
a) referred from -
https://github.com/Azure/azure-sdk-for-java/blob/main/sdk/servicebus/azure-messaging-servicebus/src/samples/java/com/azure/messaging/servicebus/ReceiveNamedSessionAsyncSample.java
b) Used - com.azure:azure-messaging-servicebus:7.3.0
2. Sample logs( including proton logs) -
Received_Session_Enabled_Message_From_Msft_SDK.txt

Can you please cross check attached proton logs from Microsoft SDK? Please
suggest your opinion, if we can use Qpid-JMS-Client or not for this
purpose? Any hacking ? If not possible then we need to use Microsoft SDK.

Regards,
Abhishek Kumar
Mob - +44-7424034703