Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/20 09:15:35 UTC

Audio delays with Flash 11

I tried to send this yesterday. Seems two issues are already fixed. Thanks!
Still need to do something about audio delay....

----

Hello Sebastian, folks,

We have tested today the new flash video client. Here are testing results:

* Microphone control detaches from video window when used.
* A green lamp at the low left corner does not work (works few seconds
after the session starts, and then breaks).
* [Most important] Audio delay causes great user experience problems.

Sebastian, is it possible to delay video for the same amount of time?
Or can you remove this audio delay? Or maybe better to have a switch?

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

Re: Audio delays with Flash 11