Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Janos Mucza <Ja...@epam.com> on 2014/01/29 15:54:21 UTC

Kafka 0.7: producer request commit ACK

Dear Kafka Users,

Is there any possibility for a producer to request commit ACK using Kafka 0.7?

The reason I'm considering Kafka 0.7 is integration with existing .Net application(s).
So far I didn't find any Kafka 0.8 .Net client that works properly.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Janos

Re: Kafka 0.7: producer request commit ACK

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
No, only 0.8 has ack for the producers.

Thanks,

Jun