Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Henry Weber <he...@fusemail.com> on 2007/06/26 17:31:47 UTC

Consultant

Hello,

We are an email hosting provider and are interested in finding sometime who
could help tighten the spamassassin setup on our servers. We are willing to
pay for services as long as there is a good result.

If you are interested, please email spamassassin@fusemail.com.

Thanks.

Henry Weber

Re: Consultant

Posted by maillist <ma...@emailacs.com>.
Henry Weber wrote:

> Hello,
>

> We are an email hosting provider and are interested in finding
> sometime who could help tighten the spamassassin setup on our servers.
> We are willing to pay for services as long as there is a good result.
>

> If you are interested, please email spamassassin@fusemail.com
> <ma...@fusemail.com>.
>

> Thanks.
>

> Henry Weber

I'LL DO IT!

$75.00 US per email, starting with this one.

-=Aubrey=-

Re: Consultant

Posted by Ralph Seichter <sp...@seichter.de>.
* Jerry Durand:

> Just had a client demand a big discount on a device he tested for 2
> months as a prototype, approved production of, THEN decided he didn't
> like the function of the lid latch.

What a bummer! That's one more example of why it is sometimes easier to
be a consultant than a manufacturer of tangible goods.

-Ralph

Re: Consultant

Posted by Jerry Durand <jd...@interstellar.com>.
At 01:33 PM 6/26/2007, Ralph Seichter wrote:
>* Henry Weber:
>
> > We are willing to pay for services as long as there is a good result.
>
>Well, it might be true that some Chinese doctors of ancient times were
>content with being paid only when their treatment was successful (or so
>I heard), but I very much doubt that this mode of payment can be applied
>today. :-)
>
>-Ralph

Well, we must be old Chinese doctors (funny, I thought I was
EU/Native American).  Just had a client demand a big discount on a
device he tested for 2 months as a prototype, approved production of,
THEN decided he didn't like the function of the lid latch.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand

Re: Consultant

Posted by Ralph Seichter <sp...@seichter.de>.
* Henry Weber: