Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Oscar Fernandez <os...@apache.org> on 2019/08/14 12:19:31 UTC

[VOTE] Release apache-myriad-0.4.0-incubating (release candidate 1)

Hi All,

I would like to start the voting process of a new release of Apache Myriad
(Incubator).

I have created a source tar ball for Apache Myriad 0.4.0-incubating,
release candidate 1.

1. Release notes:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-myriad/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

2. The commit to be voted upon is tagged with "myriad-0.4.0-incubating-rc1"
and is available here:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-myriad.git;a=commit;h=019fba2be3e310302cd60a25d7d71f1310c9d5a5

3. The artifacts to be voted upon are located below. Please note that this
is a Source Release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/myriad/myriad-0.4.0-incubating-rc1/

4. Release artifacts are signed with the following key:
https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/oscarfmdc.asc

5. Please note that the release tar ball does not include the gradlew
script to build. You need to generate one in order to build:
$ gradle wrapper --gradle-version 5.5
$ ./gradlew build

Please try out the release candidate and vote. The vote is open for a
minimum of 72 hours or until the necessary number of votes (3 binding +1s)
is reached.

Note: We have a lot of warnings in the build related with deprecated
features in Gradle 6.0, Findbugs, and PDM plugins. This will fixed in the
next versions.

If/when this vote succeeds, I will call for a vote with IPMC seeking
permission to release RC1 as Apache Myriad 0.4.0 (incubating).

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Myriad 0.4.0-incubating
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Many thanks!!!

Note: We need  at least 3 +1 binding votes (included PPMCs and Mentors).

Re: [VOTE] Release apache-myriad-0.4.0-incubating (release candidate 1)

Posted by Oscar Fernandez <os...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Checked PGP signatures
Checked Checksums
RAT Check passes
Source code only checked
Build and unitary tests checked
Functional testing checked with Apache Mesos 1.8.0

Posted by JP Gilaberte <jp...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Javi Roman <jr...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)