Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2017/04/13 15:24:18 UTC

Cayenne on StackOverflow

To all Cayenne experts and volunteers on this list:

As you may know we have quite a bit of traffic on StackOverflow [1]. Usually it is way below the activity level on the user@ list. But it spikes occasionally. E.g. in the last few weeks I am having a hard time keeping up with it. So I'd like to encourage more people to subscribe to "apache-cayenne" tag and help with answering questions. You will get StackOverflow karma in return (yeah, like anyone cares about that :)). But we do care about Apache Cayenne, and this is one of the important things we can do to help our fellow developers.

Thanks in advance to anyone who steps in!

Andrus

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/apache-cayenne

Re: Cayenne on StackOverflow

Posted by do...@xsinet.co.za.
If you filter on [apache-cayenne] then you can also hover over the
apache-cayenne tag (top right, just left of Ask Question).
A popup should appear with a subscribe link top right, it'll send you an
email to confirm .....

Jurgen

> On 14/4/17 1:24am, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> > To all Cayenne experts and volunteers on this list:
> >
> > As you may know we have quite a bit of traffic on StackOverflow [1].
> Usually it is way below the activity level on the user@ list. But it
> spikes occasionally. E.g. in the last few weeks I am having a hard time
> keeping up with it. So I'd like to encourage more people to subscribe to
> "apache-cayenne" tag and help with answering questions. You will get
> StackOverflow karma in return (yeah, like anyone cares about that :)). But
> we do care about Apache Cayenne, and this is one of the important things
> we
> can do to help our fellow developers.
> >
> > Thanks in advance to anyone who steps in!
> >
> > Andrus
> >
> > [1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/apache-cayenne
>

> Is there a way to subscribe, or do you mean just "check the tag page
> regularly"?
>
> Ari
>

> --
> -------------------------->
> Aristedes Maniatis

With regards,
Alexei Grigoriev

Re: Cayenne on StackOverflow

Posted by Alexei Grigoriev <al...@gmail.com>.
You can create a filter: http://stackexchange.com/filters/ and make it to
send emails on new questions.

-- Alexei

On 14 April 2017 at 15:50, Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org> wrote:

> On 14/4/17 1:24am, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
> > To all Cayenne experts and volunteers on this list:
> >
> > As you may know we have quite a bit of traffic on StackOverflow [1].
> Usually it is way below the activity level on the user@ list. But it
> spikes occasionally. E.g. in the last few weeks I am having a hard time
> keeping up with it. So I'd like to encourage more people to subscribe to
> "apache-cayenne" tag and help with answering questions. You will get
> StackOverflow karma in return (yeah, like anyone cares about that :)). But
> we do care about Apache Cayenne, and this is one of the important things we
> can do to help our fellow developers.
> >
> > Thanks in advance to anyone who steps in!
> >
> > Andrus
> >
> > [1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/apache-cayenne
>

> Is there a way to subscribe, or do you mean just "check the tag page
> regularly"?
>
> Ari
>

> --
> Aristedes Maniatis