Posted to dev@toree.apache.org by Gino Bustelo <gi...@bustelos.com> on 2016/02/19 01:17:36 UTC

Preparations for Release 0.1.0

This conversation is to get a checklist together of what we need to get
done before putting out a baseline release of Toree.

So far we have done the following:
1. All package names have been changed to org.apache.toree.*
2. We are able to publish an installable package on pypi for Jupyter users.
3. Moving toward resolution of LGPL dependency
      - Currently MPL vote taking place at
https://github.com/zeromq/jeromq/issues/327

Pending works
1. Ability to publish libraries to maven central
2. AddDeps store files on isolated directories JIRA TOREE-261
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOREE-261>

Please help me with any other items that we should add to the Pending list.

Thanks to @samruby, I'm adding this link here as well
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#check-list

Re: Preparations for Release 0.1.0

Posted by Gino Bustelo <gi...@bustelos.com>.