Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@pironet-ndh.com> on 2005/08/24 10:24:16 UTC

[OT] RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Struts Committer: Gary vanMatre

ah...

were did you read it ?!?

Re: [OT] RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Struts Committer: Gary vanMatre

Posted by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com>.
Well, you aren't doing a great job, David, because what you have never
noticed happened again this last week.  Why don't you try doing a
search for SHALE and JSF for the last week?  I really don't think this
is a big deal, but wonder why someone would bother saying what was
going on here without making at least a cursory check.  Anyway, your
suggestion is clearly mistaken.

~Dakota Jack~

Re: [OT] RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Struts Committer: Gary vanMatre

Posted by David Durham <dd...@vailsys.com>.

Posted by Dakota Jack <da...@gmail.com>.

On 8/24/05, Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@pironet-ndh.com> wrote:
> ah...
>
> were did you read it ?!?
>
> > Rod Johnson and many others.  But, that should be a start to
> > think about, Dave.

~Dakota Jack~