Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/30 19:43:55 UTC

T5 templates

Howard,

can you please clarify your thoughts on T5 templates ?
You talked about the templates being namespaced XML documents, and XSLT
transformation. Being the Tapestry #1 feature(i think) the freedom to
use every day HTML files as templates these statements kind of scare me.

Cheers,

Hugo

Re: T5 templates

Posted by Henri Dupre <he...@gmail.com>.
What is the advantage of having namespaced tags in files? And what is wrong
with the current <span> tag?
Would this still allow editing files in wysiwig html editors?

--
-
Henri Dupre

Re: T5 templates