Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Willis, Rich" <rw...@uccs.edu> on 2004/08/13 23:02:58 UTC

[users@httpd] Tru64 install apxs locks up running PHP make install phplib4.la

I am having a problem with apxs on a Tru64 OSF1V5.1 system

When trying to install any version of PHP, the configure works great
and make works great and make test works great but at the make install
point.  The apxs is used with libphp4.la and the process locks up in
an endless loop.  I can only hit Ctrl-C to stop it.  There are no
errors and apxs takes up a lot of processor time.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Rich