Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Martin Lichtin <li...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/11/03 16:36:17 UTC

What happens with JMSRedelivered when server moves message to DLQ

I see the JMSRedelivered flag goes back to 'false' when # of redeliveries is exceeded

and ActiveMQ server moving the message into the DLQ.

Is this done on purpose? I'd rather expect the flag stay 'true', as this state should be preserved.

- Martin

What happens with JMSRedelivered when server moves message to DLQ