Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Robert Priest <Ro...@bentley.com> on 2003/09/25 20:44:02 UTC

[OT] RE: How do I config EMBEDDED Tomcat to only service requests from localhost?

So is there really any difference between the intentions of a

Valve and the intentions of a Filter?

http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/Filters.html

I was just curious. They seem to solve the same sort of issues, right?