Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Phil Sorber <so...@apache.org> on 2016/06/07 21:03:46 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server 6.2.0 (RC0)

Hello All,

I've prepared a release for v6.2.0 (RC0) which is the first stable release
in the 6.2.x series. This is also the beginning of our Long Term Support
(LTS) version for 6.x as detailed in our Release Management document:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Release+Management

Changes since 6.1.0:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12329657&styleName=Text&projectId=12310963

A summary of the new features are here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/What%27s+New+in+v6.2.x

Information about upgrading to this release from previous ones is available
at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Upgrading+to+v6.0

The cache in this release is compatible with the previous 6.x, 5.x, and 4.x
releases.

The artifacts are available for download at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/trafficserver/6.2.0/rc0/

MD5: b3636330f1dad1bda3d21b0f591930b4
SHA1: 5fcdac00230128b6e8a48ec618223e0b07ee33ba

This corresponds to git:

Tag: 6.2.0-rc0

Which can be verified with the following:

git tag -v 6.2.0-rc0

All code signing keys are available here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/trafficserver/KEYS

Make sure you refresh from a key server to get all relevant signatures.

This vote is open until June 15th 2016.

Thanks All!

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server 6.2.0 (RC0)

Posted by Phil Sorber <so...@apache.org>.
This vote has failed. We will address a number of bugs that have been
identified as blockers and prepare a new RC.

Thanks.

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.