Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Reem Elnagar <re...@yahoo.com> on 2014/02/23 00:36:49 UTC

Successful OpenOffice built

Hi :)
I managed to build Openoffice :) and it is written in the orientation to send you an e-mail when I finish so here it is :)

Re: Successful OpenOffice built

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 25/02/2014 Reem Elnagar wrote:
> I think the things that were different from the building guide were
> some of the folders and files' names.

Thanks for the notes and you are welcome to fix the page yourself, it's
a wiki. Account creation is currently disabled to combat spam, but we
can create an account for you, just ask.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Successful OpenOffice built

Posted by Reem Elnagar <re...@yahoo.com>.
Hi :)

First of all my operating system is Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 32-bit
I think the things that were different from the building guide were some of the folders and files' names.
The file used in including the configured environment has the name LinuxX86Env.Set.sh
The folder which contains the files used for the setup process is named unxlngi6.pro
also the file in that command

sudo dpkg -i unxlngx6.pro/Apache_OpenOffice/deb/install/en-US/DEBS/desktop-integration/openoffice.org3.4-debian-menus_3.4-9593_all.deb

was not named like that in my PC it was named openoffice4.0-debian-menus_4.0-9750_all.deb
I used that building guide https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step
That is it :) I hope that that was useful :)

On Monday, February 24, 2014 9:45 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com> wrote:

:-) forgot the link to the building guide

[1] https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

Best regards, Oliver

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com>.