Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by 立焰 李 <ll...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2006/03/09 10:22:56 UTC

portletPreference question

hello,everyone:
At fist,i change
'<security-constraints-ref>public-view</security-constraints-ref>'
into
'<security-constraints-ref>public-edit</security-constraints-ref>'
within  file default-page.psml under directory pages/.
then i new users user1 and user2.
when i logon jetspeed2 with username user1 role user,i
add a new bookmark.why user user2 can get it when he
logon jp2.how do i understand the portletPreference?
isn't it user-specific in jetspeed2?
tks!

Re: portletPreference question

Posted by Aaron Evans <aa...@gmail.com>.
Holy cow!  He's right!

I just assumed that portlet preferences were stored on a user by user basis,
but I just tested and they are being treated globally!

So this is a bug, right?