Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Brett <br...@interaccion.es> on 2002/09/25 12:50:31 UTC

Help needed uploading files

Hello, I know this has been discussed before but the struts site seems to be playing up and I cant get into it to search the list.  Anyway I am having problems getting files to upload to my server.  The problem I have is when I read from the InputStream opened from the Request I get -1.  In other words there is nothing to read.

Is there anything I have to configure with Struts so that the files in the HTML page are uploaded properly.  At the moment it seems as if they are not arriving correctly to the server.

(I have ENCTYPE set to multipart etc).

Thanks.